Saturday, July 12, 2008

holiday= boring ???

well, finished exam 10days already, stay at home without doing anything, sleep, eat, play game, go out with girl fren and frens even through i got go to the gym, lolx ~maybe that's the only meaningful things that i've done in this holiday. So, i guess i just realized that i don't wanna waste my time this way, yeah, that means i have to change, and that's why till now i have't sleep yet, because i guess i just slept too much already( in the day ) when comes to the evening just felt no more sleepy, which is not normal and unhealthy also, i dont wanna be like that, no target, no ambitons...as i always wish myself can be success someday. so, right here, right now, am still a wake and writen down this. and star my now plan for the new period.
I dont know about final exam result, and i can not do anything to change my passed, the result will be out at 19th, so let's see how it gose. Emmm~~it's time to ask mum to bank in money to me, i felt like myself is a black sheep, why cant i do something for my family but just let them worry about me, i felt very guilty also, mum says she totally understand that how much i took the pressure from the study, well , is iz that heavy? deep down i know i didt pay my effort, am sorry for her again, but i dont wanna make her down, so here i have to say '' yes mum, am standing still'' and i promise to you i will change my attitude for study... see my action!

No comments: